Diary

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Heeeello world!
This post is dedicated to explain you who I am and what I am doing here)
Well... Im 17 yrs young girl from east Europe and I LOOOVE all what make people happy around me!
Love to laugh, love to take photos, love to selfstuding, love to traveling, love to be healthy&happy, love my family, love animals, love my bestfriend, love Earth, love Universe, love to have nothing to hate.;D
=^.^=
STUDY&HOBBY 
I've been studying in ART school for two years. But I also find passion in a variety of other hobbies))) Photograthy&videos, fashion&beauty stuff, learning languages&other cultures, sport&healthy, yoga, philosofy, figure skating, gymnastics, cooking, dancing, singing, science, reading, blogging =^.^= And I find new interests every year)
LANGUAGES
Well...I can currently speak
It's top-7 of them in decreasing order of my knowledge:
1. Russian
2. English
3. Latvian
4. Lithuanian
5. German
6. Polish
7. French
But I can make some mistakes and if you notice it - write me PLEASE!!!
MY PLANS. I'd like to post different tutorials, photos, reviews here and narrate my everyday life and my thoughts. I hope I will have a time for it)))


WISH LOVE AND HAPPYNESS TO EVERYONE!!!

(Follow me on instagram @dayeena)

No comments:

Post a Comment