Diary

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

such a mess on my make up shelf :DD


 Haha) cleaned up my room 2Day.
Oh... my! I am kinda "mini makeup guru" lol

Im so suprised how all that stuff can be plased on poor small shelf :D Obviously that isn't all.
 I don't like to use too much of make up everyday, but I've tried lots of different cosmetic brands and now I know what is really "super" or really "shit".)
I love trying new things, makeup.
I love skincare and making my skin happy.



Ahaha... but remember:Beauty comes from inside of you)) Not from makeup brands or so. 

There is no ugly people in the world. Its a reason why you should be happy - Because you can!!!


 Your body makes you sexy. Your smile makes you pretty. But your personality makes you beautiful. 


                                               Be yourself, and love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment