Diary

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hi again)

This week was fool of events! Im sooooo glad to say what one of my dreams come true))

I have been watched a lot and a lot of movies about dancing breathless of excitings. Those films like Step Up 1, 2, 3D, Honey and so on always insipiring to sign up to dance section. Yes? :DDD And I DID IT!!!
I was searching for this opportunities for two years!!! and heard different negative suggestions and unfriendly answers on my questions... BUT don't let yourself give up on your dreams NEVER!

love this pic
At Thursday I with my friend Laura (or Sebastian lol) had a first great lesson of our CLUB MIX STYLE DANCE (It includes Solo Latino (salsa, mambo, bachata), Waacking, House & Vogue and sunny Raga & Dancehall) It was so hard workout as well!!! All my muscles were sore the next day and I fill myself like a 95 yrs old granny. LOL  Actually this Dance mix is only for girls and the program focuses on excellent physical shape, work on the perfect figure and plastic. (Ahaha I hope to lose weight)This dance club is the only in our city, but it really incredible. They often organize different events and competitions, shooting vodeos and even flashmobs. (If  they somewhen do the video with my participation I will show you exactly ;p)

Oh... I need to say what I was dancing in my room using the "Pump it up popular video workout" before and I tried Belly Dance for a year as a child. Well "Pump it up" is realy funny - TRY IT! :D lol

Have a nice day)
Thank u if you read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment