Diary

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Holla!

I drink the wonderful tea with coconut lockum right now, waching the wonderful movie)))
This not a recipe. Its a very rare tea from Thailand. I haven't tried something tastier in my life. There can be a light blue variation of these tea, but even in Thailand it's almost impossible to find it and it costs about hundred dollars per 100 grams. Oo How I'll live without it?!

About films... er... I watched 3 brainstorming movies this week .
About mind: A Beautiful Mind
About fate: People like us
And about faith and love: The Impossible
Check out these films... just for yourself.
I noticed that happiness is the best thing that we can get in our life.
We all are born to be happy. Many people think they feel unrest and dissatisfaction and want to know why they are unhappy... But there is no secrets of happyness or harmonie!!! Always remember that you need no reasons or ideas or suggestions to be happy. Happiness and love is not depending on something.
Just love everything that you have.
Love place there you live.
Love people that you have around.
Enjoy every moment of your life.
Recall your childhood and your feelings.
You are lucky ;D I know. Believe me.


Hugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment